War on Cancer Asia 2019: Better advocacy, better care is organized by The Economist Events and will be held on Mar 28, 2019 at One Farrer Hotel and Spa, Singapore.
The target audience for this medical event is practitioner, and provider communities with policymakers, patients, advocates, NGOs and civil society, to share best practice and to create a manifesto for change. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.5 CPD points.
The War on Cancer Asia Summit is part of our global initiative to catalyse fresh debate and drive progress in cancer control. The event will gather a diverse audience from the medical, practitioner, and provider communities, together with policymakers, patients, advocates, NGOs and civil society. We will examine the state of play of National Cancer Control Plans across Asia, explore best practices and areas for improvement, and create a manifesto for accelerated action and change.
Join us at the War on Cancer Asia, on March 28th in Singapore, a diverse audience from the medical, practitioner, and provider communities with policymakers, patients, advocates, NGOs and civil society, to share best practice and to create a manifesto for change.
• What is the state of play for cancer control in Asia-Pacific?
• How well prepared are Asian countries for the rising cancer burden and increasing demand for quality care?
• What can patient advocacy realistically achieve?
• What does the concept of advocacy mean in the Asia-Pacific region?
• How can we increase collaboration to drive real change? Who needs to be involved?
• What needs to happen to achieve the mantra: “no decision about me, without me”?
• How can promising progress in diagnostics help more people?
|Contact No. :||+852 2585 3312
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Super Earlybird Fee||28 Dec,2018||SGD 1535.00|
|Earlybird Fee||25 Jan,2019||SGD 1755.00|
|Regular Fee||28 Feb,2019||SGD 1975.00|
|Standard Fee||27 Mar,2019||SGD 2185.00|
|Table Rate (8 guests) Fee||27 Mar,2019||SGD 8740.00|
|The Economist Subscriber Fee||27 Mar,2019||SGD 1160.00|
|Academic/Government/Public Sector/Charity/NGO Fee||27 Mar,2019||SGD 1315.00|