User Group Meeting (UGM) is organized by NextGen Healthcare and will be held from Nov 10 - 13, 2019 at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
We're on a mission to empower the transformation of ambulatory care. Our annual user group meeting is an opportunity to better partner with you to make that mission a reality. It's a must-attend event for healthcare providers navigating the journey to value-based care. Join us and supercharge your practice with the latest insights from top healthcare experts from around the country. Be inspired by world-class speakers. Fuel your career and enrich your knowledge with hands-on training and tailored learning opportunities. Enjoy unmatched peer networking opportunities... and, of course, share in all the fun!
UGM is where it all comes together. Meet us in Orlando, and together, let's make healthcare better.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend:
• Network with your peers and industry leaders about current issues facing your practice.
• Get hands-on training from experienced trainers, developers, and implementation specialists in the Learning Lab.
• Earn valuable continuing education credits during preconference workshops and conference sessions.
• Discover more about the latest EHR solutions, mobile solutions, and regulatory and consulting services.
• Hear from industry experts on how to drive meaningful insights across clinical, financial, and administrative data.
• Learn how to improve your bottom line with interoperability and value-based care solutions.
• Gain insights from power users in your specialty area.
• Hear best practices and success strategies for how to provide integrated care in a value-based care environment.
• Choose from more than 150 sessions on a variety of relevant topics.
• Create new memories at Universal's Islands of Adventure
• Practice Owner
• Provider/Clinical Staff
• Practice/Office Manager
• Clinical Care
• Financial Management
• Patient Engagement
• Population Health
• Connected Health
• Small Practice
• Electronic Dental Records (EDR)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||949-255-2600
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||23 Aug,2019||USD 1099.00|
|Open Registration Fee||27 Sep,2019||USD 1299.00|
|Late Registration Fee||09 Nov,2019||USD 1399.00|
|Preconference workshop registration Full Day Fee||09 Nov,2019||USD 349.00|
|Preconference workshop registration Half Day Fee||09 Nov,2019||USD 299.00|
Rosen Shingle Creek,
9939 Universal Blvd,
Orlando, Florida, United States of America 32819,
Rosen Centre Hotel,
9840 International Dr,
Orlando, Florida, United States of America FL 32819,