Ultrasound - Critical Care is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2019 at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas, Noosa, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is ICU Physicians, Emergency Physicians, Anaesthetists, Sonographers, Registrars, Interns.
• Australian College for Emergency Medicine: 22 ACEM CPD hours and Procedural Skills Maintenance
• Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists: Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this course under the Knowledge and skills activity Learning sessions at 1 credit per hour.
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine: Online lectures (ID 6912): 30 PRPD & 30 EM MOPS + 30 RAD MOPS. Workshop (ID's 10109 Brisbane, 10110 Melbourne, 10469 Sydney): 30 PRPD & 30 EM MOPS + 30 RAD MOPS, Procedural grant: 2 days of Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Anaesthetics, Obstetrics.
• Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry: Online modules: 8 CPD Points under Code 4. Hands-On Workshop: 14 CPD Points under Code 2.
• Australasian Sonographers Association: Online modules: 8 ASAR CPD Points/PD- asa points under Code 4. Hands-On Workshop: 14 CPD Points/PD- asa points under Code 2.
• Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine: 22 myASUM CPD points.
• College of Intensive Care Medicine: Pre-course learning: Category 1A: 1 point per hour. Lectures: Category 2A: 1 point per hour. Skill stations: Category 2B: 2 points per hour.
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons: Pre-Course Modules: 8 Points in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills; Workshop: 14 Points in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills.
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: 2017-2019 Online(Activity 75135) 11 Points Radiology/Category 2. Hands-On Workshop (Activity 75160) 40 Points Radiology/Category 1. Training Grant approved for 2 days of Emergency or Anaesthetic.
This course is designed for those working in the critical care setting to have a fundamental understanding of the techniques and interpretation of ultrasound at the bedside with a focus on RUSH techniques including HI MAP, and ultrasound-guided intervention. The course has pre-course lectures to complete online followed by our face to face 2-day intensive hands on workshop where you will be supervised in performing scans on live models. Limited places available and 1:4 hands-on training.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1,350.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news