Treating the Addictions is organized by Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) and will be held from Mar 01 - 02, 2019 at The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, counselors, educators, and other mental health and health professionals including family medicine practitioners and internists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course will present the latest clinical, theoretical, and research findings on addictive behaviors for adolescents and adults. At its conclusion, participants will be able to describe and categorize major issues in addictions and the recovery process, as well as delineate recent advances in treatment. Highlighted will be working with the opiate epidemic. Educational formats include didactic lectures, panel discussions, case presentations, performance, and Q & A.
• Identify treatment strategies for opioid and cocaine dependency and for e-cigarettes and vaping
• Evaluate the impact of pain, self-control, and contingency management on treatment
• Recognize medical issues in substance abusers
• Determine how to work with gender minorities and minority communities
• Explain the latest toxicology issues and how the arts can help with healing
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||617-806-8770
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician (MD/DO) Fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 400.00|
|Allied Health Professional / Other Fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 300.00|
|Resident/Fellow Fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 300.00|