Trauma Radiology Course - Melbourne is organized by Radiopaedia.org and will be held on Sep 21, 2019 at Melbourne Brain Centre, Parkville, Victoria, Australia.
All attendees receive a certificate of course attendance.
• Australasian College for Emergency Medicine = 6.5 CPD hours
• Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists = 6.5 CPD points
One day case-based review of trauma radiology presented by radiologists Dr Andrew Dixon and Dr Craig Hacking in Melbourne on Saturday September 21, 2019. Learn how to confidently detect important injuries on x-ray and CT and how to avoid common interpretation pitfalls.
This interactive course ideal for health professionals (doctors and non-doctors) involved in the care of trauma patients. Registration includes bonus online access to over 6 hours of video on demand teaching from the prior version of this course.
• Chest trauma (x-ray, CT)
• Pelvic trauma (x-ray, CT, interventional radiology)
• Abdominal trauma (CT, interventional radiology)
• Spinal trauma (x-ray, CT, MRI)
• Head trauma (CT)
• Facial trauma (x-ray, CT)
• Bonus on-demand videos (available now)
○ upper limb injuries
○ lower limb injuries
○ paediatric trauma
○ MRI brain in trauma
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctor - Consultant Early fee||30 Jun,2019||AUD 370.00|
|Doctor - Consultant Conference fee||20 Sep,2019||AUD 415.00|
|Doctor - Junior early fee||30 Jun,2019||AUD 280.00|
|Doctor - Junior Conference Fee||20 Sep,2019||AUD 315.00|
|Non-doctor Early Fee||30 Jun,2019||AUD 190.00|
|Non-doctor Conference Fee||20 Sep,2019||AUD 215.00|