Topics in Primary Care: 2019 Update, including Healthcare Communications and The Team Approach to Patient Care is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Nov 24 - Dec 01, 2019 at MS Oasis of the Seas, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
14 CE Credits for Psychologists
14 Contact Hours
• End-of-Life and Advanced Care Planning
• The New Epidemic of Burnout
• How to navigate through different Hypertension Guidelines
• Latest advances in the management of Hyperlipidemia
• New Medications Update
• Effective Negotiation (With Patients, staff, colleagues and family!)
• Working in Highly Functioning Teams
• Diabetes 2019 Update
• Update on Communication Skills
• The Neuroscience of Anger and the Angry Encounter
• Difficult Conversations
• The Electronic Medical Record
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy, and Dentists Fee||23 Nov,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants Fee||23 Nov,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurse Practitioners Fee||23 Nov,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||23 Nov,2019||USD 495.00|