Topics in Family Medicine, Palliative Care, and Pain Management is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Aug 06 - 15, 2019 at Amadeus Star, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. Attorneys, Psychologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Improve our patients health by giving them the best information on cutting edge nutrition and how to improve their diets.
• Give your patients the best advice on the health benefits of exercise and keys to adopting these healthy behaviors.
• Incorporate the latest approaches to the evaluation and management of common thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary and adrenal problems.
• Utilize in your practice the best screening approaches to detect and assess Coronary Artery Disease and Cancers in our patients.
• Appreciate the nuances for helping patients with end of life issues and palliative care.
• Master the best ways to help change your patients behaviors and to work as a team to improve patient behaviors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-422-0711
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 495.00|