The Wizardry of Artificial Intelligence: AI and Machine Learning in Cancer Imaging is organized by International Cancer Imaging Society (ICIS) and will be held from May 17 - 18, 2019 at Champalimaud Foundation, Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 9.5 RCR CPD Credits.
• To understand the need for and challenges of of AI and ML in cancer imaging
• To appreciate the techniques for AI and ML in cancer imaging
• To review the lessons learnt so far in AI and ML for cancer imaging
• To understand the technical ecosystem required for the development of AI and ML for cancer imaging
• To understand the clinical and industrial ecosystems needed for the deployment of AI and ML tools
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 7941 082 030
+44 7956 814 964
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||15 May,2019||Free|