Oman International Paediatric Congress is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Oct 10 - 12, 2019 at Grand Millennium Muscat, Muscat, Oman.
Who Should Attend:
• Directors and Heads of Paediatrics
• Directors and Heads of Neonatology Department
• Directors and Heads of Family Medicine, School Doctors, and General Practitioners
• Nursing staff
• Public Health government officials
Oman International Paediatric Congress is a unique platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experience about key issues and controversial topics in child health. The program will facilitate insightful debates on the most strategic issues regarding pathogenesis, management and prevention of serious paediatric disorders.
The congress will also feature interactive case-studies, panel discussions, educational hands-on workshops, networking sessions and presentations on current issues and recent advances on metabolic and genetic disorders, paediatric neurology nutrition, gastroenterology, paediatric dermatology, infectious diseases and vaccines, behavioural disorders and more.
Benefits of Attending:
• Improve the quality of life for our children by gathering the leading experts to frame the most effective strategic approaches to common paediatric and adolescent healthcare challenges
• Enhance your knowledge on the recent medical and surgical advances in the prevention, diagnosis and management of common paediatric diseases healthcare professionals working in the field of paediatric neurology
• Discussing and covering the most common cases that faces paediatricians in Oman and the Gulf region.
• Protect premature infants against the risk of growth failure by gaining insights into nutrition for premature infants
• Explore the national neonatal screening programme to diagnose treatable genetic, endocrinologic, metabolic and haematologic diseases
• Enjoy interactive presentations and panel discussions covering the latest advances and practical knowledge in the field
• Join interactive hands-on workshops that will enhance your learning experience in the field
• Gain continuing medical education (CME) credit hours
• Network, meet and build relationships with your peers in the field of paediatrics to exchange knowledge and build relationships.
Time: on Thursday October 10, 2019 at 8:00 am (ends Saturday October 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm)
Early bird price for the first 50 seats only
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|| +971 4 361 9616
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Gold Pricing Local Physicians Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 400.00|
|Gold Pricing Local Physicians Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 500.00|
|Gold Pricing Nurses and Residents Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 150.00|
|Gold Pricing Nurses and Residents Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 200.00|
|Gold Pricing Vendors and Pharma Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 1999.00|
|Gold Pricing Vendors and Pharma Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 2199.00|
|Gold Pricing International Physicians Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Gold Pricing International Physicians Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 800.00|
|Gold Pricing OPS-Member Special Rate Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 250.00|
|Gold Pricing OPS-Member Special Rate Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 300.00|
|Bronze Pricing Local Physicians Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 300.00|
|Bronze Pricing Local Physicians Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 400.00|
|Bronze Pricing Nurses and Residents Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 100.00|
|Bronze Pricing Nurses and Residents Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 150.00|
|Bronze Pricing Vendors and Pharma Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 1799.00|
|Bronze Pricing Vendors and Pharma Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 1999.00|
|Bronze Pricing International Physicians Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 600.00|
|Bronze Pricing International Physicians Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Bronze Pricing OPS-Member Special Rate Early Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 150.00|
|Bronze Pricing OPS-Member Special Rate Standard Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 200.00|
|Workshop Day Fee||10 Sep,2019||USD 249.00|