The MSK Ultrasound and Orthobiologics Course is organized by Orthotalk, Inc. and will be held from Jul 25 - 27, 2019 at Breathless Hotel, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Orthopedic Surgeons, Sports Medicine Physicians, PM&R Physicians, Pain Management Physicians, Interventional Radiologists, Rheumatologists, Chiropractors, Podiatrists, Physician’s Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Radiologists, Diagnostic Sonographers.
The 2 day MSK Ultrasound portion of the course focuses on ultrasound scanning tips and the ultrasound anatomy important for everyday clinical practice. Topics include shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, hip, knee, and foot/ankle anatomy. Pathology and injection techniques are also demonstrated in depth thru clinical video and live hands on afternoon sessions where there is one model for every two participants.
Our handpicked faculty proctor no more than 4 participants so there is significant time get plenty of clinical pearls. With multiple MSK ultrasound vendors in attendance, participants have a chance to see the latest clinical machines for hands on comparison and evaluation.
At the conclusion of this course, each participant should be better able to:
• understand how musculoskeletal ultrasound scanners work
• list the indications for MSK ultrasound
• understand the role of MSK ultrasound in clinical practice
• recognize normal ultrasound anatomy of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and foot/ankle
• recognize abnormal ultrasound anatomy of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, foot/ankle
• use ultrasound guided techniques for MSK injections and nerve blocks
• understand how to correctly code and bill for ultrasound for ultrasound procedures
• understand current indications for orthobiologics based on the published evidence
• understand techniques for ultrasound guided PRP/Stem Cell and viscosupplementation injections
• understand how to maximize bone marrow aspiration cell counts during office based procedures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||214-385-4861
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $2000.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|