The International Congress on Controversies in Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia2019) is organized by Bioevents and will be held from Mar 04 - 05, 2019 at Hilton Vienna, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
• Medical Professionals
• R&D personnel
• Regulatory Affairs specialists
• QA personnel
• Research facility managers
• Pharmaceutical Company representatives
• Start-up Companies
Fibromyalgia2019 will aim at both exposing and (hopefully) shedding constructive light on some of these more central controversies, aiming at both honoring diversity of opinion as well as attempting to forge understanding and a basis for collaboration down the road.
The Congress will welcome researchers, clinicians, Fibromyalgia specialists, treatment experts, pharmaceutical companies and other industry leaders.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
• The neurobiological underpinnings of fibromyalgia and centralized pain
• Classification, diagnosis, epidemiology and the evolving concept of fibromyalgia
• Genetics, pharmacogenetics, and epigenetics in the understanding of fibromyalgia
• Treating fibromyalgia, conventionally as well as not
• Combining diverse lines of research in the study of complex CNS – related conditions such as fibromyalgia
• Dealing with "transparent pain": How society deals with fibromyalgia
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1-857-400-0035 ext. 521
+44-203-051-4032 ext. 521
+ 44 203 051 4032
+ 1 857 400 0035
December 25, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician/Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic - Early Fee||30 Nov,2018||EUR 600.00|
|Physician/Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic - Conference Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 680.00|
|Physician/Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic - On Site Fee||04 Mar,2019||EUR 800.00|
|Industry/Other - Early Fee||30 Nov,2018||EUR 780.00|
|Industry/Other - Conference Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 850.00|
|Industry/Other - On Site Fee||04 Mar,2019||EUR 950.00|