The International Congress on Brain Health Innovations & Technologies (BrainHIT2019)
The International Congress on Brain Health Innovations & Technologies (BrainHIT2019) is organized by Bioevents and will be held from May 27 - 28, 2019 at Hilton Vienna, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians
• Nurses and allied health professionals involved in the Brain arena
• Industry Leaders
• High-tech life science industry involved in the brain ecosystem
BrainHIT2019 is an innovative and informative platform aimed at exchanging knowledge between clinicians involved in the brain arena, neuroscientists, academia and entrepreneurs, startups and high-tech life science industry involved in the brain ecosystem. It takes pride of strong collaboration between clinical Neuroscience and Industry.
The latest brain innovations and neuro-technologies for promoting healthy brains and healthy minds and for reducing the burden of stroke, dementia, migraine, neurodegeneration, traumatic brain injury and brain disease will be presented and discussed.
BrainHIT2019 is excited to welcome a faculty of key opinion international leaders in neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neuroscience, high-tech life science and the neuro-technology community. It also serves as a platform for startup companies presenting their latest neuro-technologies. Hence, this is a truly unique opportunity to meet the interests of clinicians, academia and the industry alike.
The Congress will cover topics such as:
• Maintenance of Optimal Brain Health in Well-Being and Common Brain Disease
• The Cerebral Small Vessel Disease, Dementia, Neurodegeneration, & Traumatic Brain Injury Challenge
• Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia & Obesity Management for the Prevention of Stroke & Dementia and Preserving Brain Health
• Promoting Brain Wellness & Modifying the Course of Cognitive Dysfunction
• Novel Technologies and innovations for Stroke Prevention, Acute Management, Imaging and Restorative Therapy
• Technologies and Innovations for Diagnosis & Monitoring, Assistive Technology, Therapeutic Technology & Care-Supportive Technology for Dementia, Neurodegeneration, Brain Disease and Injury
• Technology-Based Cognitive Training and Rehabilitation
• Digital Brain Technologies for Healthy Brains & Healthy Minds and for Brain Disease and Injury
• Neuromodulation for Brain Disorders
• Mapping Brain Health and Brain Network Imaging
• Big Data and the Brain
• Boosting Brain Innovation & Brain Technologies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||00442030514032
February 25, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician/Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic Late and Onsite Fee||27 May,2019||EUR 800.00|
|Developing Countries Late and Onsite Fee||27 May,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Industry/Other Late and Onsite Fee||27 May,2019||EUR 1000.00|