• Medical Professionals
• R&D personnel
• Regulatory Affairs specialists
• QA personnel
• Research facility managers
• Pharmaceutical Company representatives
• Start-Up Companies
Diabetes technology has developed over the last decades to become an essential component of diagnosis and care for patients with diabetes mellitus. New technologies derived from space travel and computer science are soon to be married with existing technology applications to make closed loop systems, artificial pancreas and other emerging treatment options to become real and not only virtual reality.
Diabetes-Innovations2019 will welcome medical professionals, R&D personnel, treatment experts, industry leaders and other experts to the majestic city of Vienna.
The Congress will focus on three main areas:
• Provide a comprehensive overview over the emerging field of new current technology developments as innovative physico-chemical methods in the field of microelectronic mechanic systems and nanotechnology that have finally also reached the diabetes space.
• Provide a comprehensive understanding regarding current approaches to integrate diabetes diagnostics and treatment information to provide real integrated patient care by using the emerging potential of wireless data collection and analysis for effective and safe applications to improve patient healthcare.
• Provide a presentation platform for current non-invasive device developments and applications for assessment of glucose, cardiovascular parameters and other body signals.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+ 44 203 051 4032,
1 857 400 0
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician/Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic Regular Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 680.00|
|Industry/Other Regular Fee||03 Mar,2019||EUR 850.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician/Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||EUR 600.00|
|Industry/Other Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||EUR 780.00|