2nd Annual Middle East Paediatric Medical Conference is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Jun 27 - 29, 2019 at Renaissance Istanbul Polat Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.
Who Should Attend:
• General Paediatricians
• Specialist Paediatricians
• Midwives and Nurses
• Family Physicians
• General Practitioners
• Public Health Government Officials
About The Event:
The Middle East Paediatric Medical Conference is a unique platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experience about key issues and controversial topics in child health.
The programme will also facilitate insightful debates on the most strategic issues regarding pathogenesis, management and prevention of serious paediatric and neonatal disorders. The conference will review updated treatment modalities and discuss key challenges faced by our physicians in specific areas related to metabolic disorders, nutrition, gastroenterology, paediatric pulmonary, infectious diseases and vaccines, behavioural disorders and more.
Benefits of Attending:
• Hear top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing paediatric conditions
• Receive the latest updates regarding common paediatric disorders
• Review the best strategies for controlling and preventing infections
• Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
• Network, meet and build relationships with peers in the field of paediatrics to build relationships and exchange knowledge
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Note: Early bird price for the first 50 seats only
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+971 4 361 9616
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Gold Pricing: Physicians Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 1049.00|
|Gold Pricing: Nurses and Residents Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 699.00|
|Gold Pricing: Students Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 599.00|
|Gold Pricing: Pharmaceutical companies and Solution Providers Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 2399.00|
|Silver Pricing: Physicians Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 849.00|
|Silver Pricing: Nurses and Residents Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 499.00|
|Silver Pricing: Students Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 399.00|
|Silver Pricing: Pharmaceutical companies and Solution Providers Standard Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 2199.00|
|Workshop Fee||27 Apr,2019||USD 500.00|