2nd Annual Middle East Infectious Diseases Conference is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Jun 28 - 29, 2019 at InterContinental Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey.
Who Should Attend:
Physicians and other healthcare professionals and policy makers from the following specialties:
• Infectious diseases
• Infection control
• Internal Medicine Practitioners
• Family Medicine Physicians
• Critical care
• Public health
• Microbiology, bacteriology, virology, pathology
About The Congress:
In lights of the global concern on the spread of infectious diseases, especially with the lack of awareness and growing hesitancy associated with paediatric and adult vaccinations, the ever growing threat of antimicrobial resistance, the stigma associated with sexually transmitted diseases STD, and other crucial issues affecting the healthcare sector in the Middle East, a need for a closer look into regional challenges and opportunities is much needed now more than any other time, for the welfare of the patient.
Second Annual Middle East Infectious Diseases Conference is designed to provide healthcare professionals involved in infectious diseases with up-to-date and evidence-based clinical data to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by regional HCPs.
This congress will feature interactive case-studies, platform presentations, educational workshops, networking sessions, and more, to provide a comprehensive review of current issues and recent advances in selected ID topics.
Benefits of Attending:
• Hear top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing ID issues
• Review the best strategies for controlling and preventing infections
• Review recent management approaches of Infectious Diseases
• Meet and build relationships with peers in the field of ID to build relationships and exchange knowledge
• Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing HCPs dealing with ID cases.
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+971 4 361 9616
+971 4 361 9616
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctors Standard Fee||27 Jun,2019||USD 849.00|
|Nurses / Residents Standard Fee||27 Jun,2019||USD 499.00|
|Students Standard Fee||27 Jun,2019||USD 399.00|
|Solution Providers / Pharma Companies Standard Fee||27 Jun,2019||USD 2199.00|