The 2019-20 Medical-Dental-Legal Update is organized by American Educational Institute (AEI) and will be held from Sep 30, 2019 - Sep 25, 2020 at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba.
American Educational Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 20 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This Live series activity, The 2019–20 Medical-Legal Update , from 09/30/2019 – 9/25/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. This activity is approved for 19.25 AAFP Prescribed credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing The 2019–20 Medical-Dental-Legal Update you should have acquired the knowledge that will better enable you to:
• Understand and avoid professional practice legal and financial risks.
• Protect personal and professional assets against liability exposure.
• Utilize a variety of clinically relevant but relatively unknown treatments.
• Better diagnose and treat Allergic Rhinitis.
• More effectively screen for and treat Hepatitis C.
• Become more familiar with strategies to slow or avoid cognitive decline.
• Understand approaches to improve both patient care and the bottom line.
• Undertake approaches to optimize appointment scheduling.
• Provide better care to patients with personality disorders.
• Better understand and treat chronic pain.
• Better understand and utilize recent type 2 diabetes management guidelines.
• Discuss immunization updates and new FDA drug approvals and safety guidelines.
• Understand the scope and implications of prescription drug abuse and diversion.
• Better prepare for and perform at a malpractice deposition.
• More effectively respond to a medical emergency in the healthcare office.
• Help lower healthcare practice vulnerability to embezzlement.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Tuition Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 645.00|
|RN, RNP, RDH or PA Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 545.00|
|Medical Resident Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 545.00|
|Doctor, Attorney, and Office Manager Spouses Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 445.00|
|All other Spouses Fee||24 Sep,2020||USD 345.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news