Stroke Course - Tel Aviv 2019 a SLICE Experience is organized by Paragon Group and will be held from Apr 09 - 11, 2019 at Dan Panorama Tel -Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel.
This meeting will bring together Stroke world-leading experts from around the globe to discuss stroke management in the era of mechanical thrombectomy.
Based on "real-life cases" we will have the opportunity to discuss all aspects of Acute Stroke management from decision making in the field, through the Emergency room, Imaging and technical considerations in the Angiosuit.
This Meeting held in Tel Aviv titled the ‘Mediterranean Capital of Cool’ by the New York Times, is designed to bring together all protagonists of the Stroke chain into intense discussions and exchange, giving each participant the opportunity to learn and share his experience and practice on optimal large vessel occlusion acute stroke care.
• Drip and ship Vs Direct Transfer to a comprehensive stroke center
• The role of EMS in patient Triage in the Field
• Optimizing door to Groin puncture time
• Is advanced brain imaging still necessary in the 6 hours window
• Should we treat large vessel occlusion with low NIHSS score?
• Should we treat large vessel occlusion with low ASPECTS score?
Mechanical Thrombectomy Technique:
• How to deal with intracranial stenosis in the acute phase
• Tandem lesion, to a stent or not to stent
• The use of balloon guiding catheter, is it a Must?
• ADAPT vs Stent retriever
• Future tools for out of hospital and in hospital Triage
• Imaging Innovation for better patient Flow
Early Bird Ticket: USD 455.0
Speakers: Professor Vincent Costalat, Professor Alain Bonafe, Dr. Eitan Abergel
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||41 225330948|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $455.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|