Symposia at Sea: Updates in Body MR and Oncologic Imaging is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Sep 14 - 21, 2019 at Emerald Princess, Athens, Attica, Greece.
For the most updated CME cruise information visit the webpage: https://www.edusymp.com/product/details/1175
The target audience for this medical event is to educate Radiologists, as well as others who have an interest in body MRI and oncologic imaging. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Call (813)806-1050 direct, Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 PM EST.
Non-US/Canadian Residents - register for cruise symposia ONLY thru Professional Travel via email at: email@example.com.
About The Meeting
This course is designed to provide a practical, clinically oriented review of body and oncologic MRI. The program will review the fundamentals of body MRI focusing on the imaging appearance of common tumors of the abdomen and pelvis. In addition, tips on using advanced imaging techniques to further enhance tumor detection will be discussed. Information acquired during the symposium is designed to improve diagnostic capabilities and assessment of tumor response.
Course Objectives are :
• Optimize body MRI imaging techniques and sequences.
• Recognize the image characteristics of common tumors in the body and pelvis.
• Differentiate benign and malignant lesions of the liver, kidney, bowel and pancreas.
• Discuss challenges associated with imaging the oncologic abdomen.
• Apply advanced imaging techniques to evaluate abdominal tumors and tumor metastasis.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
|Contact No. :||813-806-1000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||17 Apr,2019||USD 1095.00|