Symposia at Sea: Body Imaging in the Baltic is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Jul 15 - 26, 2019 at Regal Princess, Copenhagen, Copenhagen (Hovedstaden), Denmark.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to educate those who order, perform, and interpret clinical ultrasound and body imaging studies. It should be particularly valuable for diagnostic imaging physicians and referring physicians who utilize body imaging studies to evaluate the clinical status of their patients. The symposium should also be valuable for sonographers and technologists who perform these procedures. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This course provides a practical, clinically focused review of diagnostic ultrasound and body imaging. Topics include commonly performed exams such as carotid, abdominal, OB/GYN ultrasound and genitourinary and gastrointestinal fluoroscopic, CT, and ultrasound imaging. Attendees will have ample opportunity to test their knowledge during the comprehensive case review sessions. The casual atmosphere allows sufficient time for personal interaction throughout the program.
Conference Objectives are :
• Increase their understanding of carotid ultrasound studies.
• Demonstrate an increased knowledge into the applications of Doppler imaging.
• Discuss the role of ultrasound and body imaging for first trimester, GI and GU emergencies.
• Utilize ultrasound and fluoroscopy to assess the female and male pelvis.
• Incorporate ultrasound imaging techniques to evaluate testicular disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Fee||17 Mar,2019||USD 1095.00|