Streamlining Your Root Canal Treatments is organized by Ultradent Products, Inc. and will be held on Jun 28, 2019 at Colorado Springs Marriott, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentist and Team Members. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CE Credits.
Proper cleaning and shaping of the canal space is a prerequisite for achieving clinical success in endodontics. Studies have shown that the best movement to be applied in endodontic instruments is Roane’s Balanced Force technique. The engine-driven Balanced Force, or asymmetric reciprocating motion, has recently been applied to specifically designed nickel-titanium instruments, reducing the risk of fracture due to the accumulation of metal fatigue, which is the leading limitation of rotary nickel-titanium instruments. Though three times safer than the rotary movement, reciprocation alone has a downside of debris accumulation inside the canal.
• The benefits and limitations of reciprocation and rotation
• The importance of file design and how this aspect can improve the instrumentation results
• How to determine the working length electronically
• An intuitive 2-file instrumentation technique, taking advantage of the two different kinematics
• How to perform a superior cleaning using ultrasonification
• The application of MTA repair cement
• How to accomplish an effective single-cone obturation technique
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||801.572.4200
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentists Early Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 199.00|
|Dentists Conference Fee||27 Jun,2019||USD 299.00|
|Team Members Fee||27 Jun,2019||USD 199.00|