Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE) Medical Imaging 2019
Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE) Medical Imaging 2019 is organized by The International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE) and will be held from Feb 16 - 21, 2019 at Town and Country San Diego, San Diego, California, United States of America.
• Physics of Medical Imaging.
• Image Processing.
• Computer-Aided Diagnosis.
• Image-Guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions, and Modeling.
• Image Perception, Observer Performance, and Technology Assessment.
• Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging.
• Imaging Informatics for Healthcare, Research, and Applications.
• Ultrasonic Imaging and Tomography.
• Digital Pathology.
The conference where the latest information is presented by leading researchers in image processing, physics, computer-aided diagnosis, perception, image-guided procedures, biomedical applications, ultrasound, informatics, radiology and digital pathology, with an increased focus on fast emerging areas like deep learning,
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 360 676 3290,
+1 888 504 81
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|