Skin Spectrum Summit: The Canadian Conference on Ethnodermatology is organized by Chronicle Companies and will be held on Apr 06, 2019 at Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
* Accreditation Pending
Who Should Attend:
• General Practitioners
• Family Practitioners
• Nurse Practitioners
We invite you to join this landmark one-day educational congress of Dermatologists, General Practitioners, and Family Physicians committed to providing better dermatologic care for the region's diverse and growing ethnic communities, notably Fitzpatrick Scale skin types III through VI.
• Vital scientific curriculum
• Better care for our communities
• Faculty includes outstanding international and Canadian clinical thought-leaders
Skin Spectrum Summit faculty are physicians with both clinical and educational expertise as well as experience with skin-of-color patients. Over 40 physicians have participated as faculty in the Skin Spectrum Summit from 2015-2018. many returning year-after-year.
• Common Inflammatory Conditions for generalists
• Acne & Related (Acne Vulgaris, Rosacea, Hidradenitis, Supprative)
• Eczema's (Atopic, Hand, Nummular, Seborrhea, Xerosis)
• Organ-Specific Autoimmune (Alopecia Areata, Lichen Planus, Lichen Sclerosis, Vitiligo)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 99.00|