Skin Spectrum Summit: The Canadian Conference on Ethnodermatology is organized by Chronicle Companies and will be held on Apr 06, 2019 at Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Who Should Attend:
• General Practitioners
• Family Practitioners
• Nurse Practitioners
Chronicle Companies invite you to join this landmark one-day educational congress of Dermatologists, General Practitioners, and Family Physicians committed to providing better dermatologic care for the region's diverse and growing ethnic communities, notably Fitzpatrick Scale skin types III through VI.
• Vital scientific curriculum
• Better care for our communities
• Faculty includes outstanding international and Canadian clinical thought-leaders
Skin Spectrum Summit faculty are physicians with both clinical and educational expertise as well as experience with skin-of-color patients. Over 40 physicians have participated as faculty in the Skin Spectrum Summit from 2015-2018. many returning year-after-year.
• Acne vulgaris and scarring conditions
• Challenges of treating psoriasis in skin-of-colour patients
• Managing melasma and vitiligo
• Sun protection and aging concerns in darker, and other, skin types
• Improving outcomes in atopic dermatitis for patients with skin of colour
• Assessing hair and scalp disorders, including in skin of colour
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||416-916-2476
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 99.00|
|Regular Fee||05 Apr,2019||USD 179.00|