Sixth District Dental Society (SDDS) 151st Annual Fall Meeting is organized by Sixth District Dental Society (SDDS) and will be held on Oct 04, 2019 at Owego Treadway Inn & Conference Center, Owego, New York, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 7 MCE Credits.
This presentation is designed to teach the dentist, and the dental team, the appropriate materials necessary for anterior direct resin bonding and the proper techniques to create beautiful, life-like restorations.
The Participant Will Learn:
• What materials are critical for creating excellence with anterior free hand bonding
• When and where you should be using Nanofilled composites for anterior bonding
• Are you using the proper adhesive for direct anterior bonding?
• How to control the opacity and translucency of a direct resin restoration
• The techniques necessary to blend composite to tooth structure to hide Class IV fractures
• Techniques using silicone indexes to ensure ideal incisal edge position for final restorations
• Putting it all together; the utilization of a systematic approach utilizing Nanofilled composites, Opaq
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 479-1781
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Doctor Fee||03 Oct,2019||USD 360.00|
|Non-Doctor fee||03 Oct,2019||USD 75.00|
|Member Doctor fee||03 Oct,2019||USD 260.00|