Simulation Training for Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA) is organized by UCLA Simulation Center and will be held on Jun 14, 2019 at UCLA Simulation Center, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Provide management of hemodynamic and respiratory critical events in anesthesia.
• Practice up-to-date techniques in a safe learning environment.
• Reflect on optimal teamwork, leadership and communication skills required in crisis management.
Course Highlights :
• Your performance will not be graded. THIS IS NOT A TEST.
• Experiential learning: You will be in the “hot seat” as the primary anesthesiologist for at least one scenario, and observe or help out in other scenarios.
• Small course size: No more than 5 participants per 1 faculty instructor per course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(310) 267-2114
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|