Seventh Annual Contemporary Management of Aerodigestive Disease in Children is organized by University of Colorado School of Medicine - Department of Otolaryngology and will be held from Nov 14 - 16, 2019 at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.8 ASHA CEUs.
This course is intended for pediatric otolaryngologists, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, anesthesiologists, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, advanced practice providers, program nurses and nutritionists who provide care for children with complex breathing and feeding issues. In addition, those interested in multidisciplinary care delivery for populations with complex medical needs, include administrators, will find this conference beneficial. Residents, fellows, students interested in these topics are encouraged to attend.
After participating in this CME activity, participants should be able to:
• Analyze and implement current care standards and management options for children with complex aerodigestive diseases such as tracheoesophageal fistula/esophageal atresia.
• Evaluate the relevance of gastroesophageal diseases on airway disease states and surgical outcomes.
• Identify diagnostic and therapeutic options for swallowing disorders and chronic aspiration in children, including the evolving surgical and medical management.
• Evaluate treatment options for long-term complications following laryngotracheal reconstructive procedures.
• Analyze and implement standardization efforts for children with complex medical and surgical needs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-724-1957
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|MD/DO Conference Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 375.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Conference Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 300.00|
|Nurse Conference Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 250.00|
|Speech-Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, or Nutritionist Conference Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 300.00|
|Resident, Fellow, or Student Conference Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 250.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO Early Fee||02 Nov,2019||USD 325.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Early Fee||02 Nov,2019||USD 250.00|
|Nurse Early Fee||02 Nov,2019||USD 200.00|
|Speech-Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, or Nutritionist Early fee||02 Nov,2019||USD 250.00|
|Resident, Fellow, or Student Early Fee||02 Nov,2019||USD 200.00|