Saint Barth Dental Association (SBDA) 25th Anniversary Conference is organized by Saint Barth Dental Association (SBDA) and will be held from Jan 14 - 18, 2019 at Capitanerie, Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy.
The target audience for this medical event is General Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Endodontists, Periodontists, other Dentist specialists, and Hygienists.
The Conference is accredited for 15 CE credits from the NJ State Board of Dentistry. Catapult Education, a ADA CERP and Academy of General Dentistry PACE provider also accredits the meeting for 15 CE credits.
Upon completion of this course, participants can expect to have gained knowledge on the following concepts;
• How to differentiate between iatrogenic, foundational and transient occlusal disorders.
• The use of diagnostic imaging and testing to aid in diagnosis.
• The role of the airway and skeletal patterns with regard to diagnosis and treatment.
• The appropriate treatment and sequencing based on etiology of the condition.
• Tips, tools and materials used within these disciplines.
• How to design examinations and treatment planning to facilitate case acceptance.
• Detailed Record Taking and interpretation.
• Verbiage and skills that will create committed patients.
Meetings 8:30am - 11:30am Monday - Friday, afternoons free. Three fun evening networking events.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||04 Jan,2019||USD 1500.00|