Primary Care Issues In Internal Medicine And Hospital Medicine is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS) and will be held from Jun 03 - 07, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa And Marina, San Diego, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Following this course, the participant should be able to formulate a practical approach to common disorders found in the hospitalized adult patient; determine the diagnostic tests that can be used to determine the severity of the patient's problem and make an accurate diagnosis; apply the various treatment options available and recognize when to treat and when to call for a specialist. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making an appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and consultation with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes.
The emphasis will be on aligning physician behavior with current guidelines and evidence-based medicine, as indicated within each topic’s specific objectives. As recent advances in diagnostic modalities and treatments make it necessary to improve competence in an inpatient setting, this course was designed as an update for all practitioners at the level of a practicing physician in the hospital setting.
• Adrenal Insufficiency- Primary and Secondary.
• Cushing’s Syndrome and other Functional Disorders of the Adrenal.
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Hypertension.
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Potential DVT.
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Headache.
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Diabetes.
• Thyroid Case Studies.
• Disorders of Calcium Metabolism.
• Novel Oral Anticoagulants.
• Consultative Medicine: Transfusion Guidelines, Delirium in the Hospitalized Patient.
• Male Hypogonadism.
• Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
• Approach to the Management of Stroke.
• Practical Approach to the Patient with Hyperlipidemia.
• Update in Perioperative Medicine.
• Challenging Infections: Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Clostridium difficile.
• Systolic and Diastolic Heart Failure.
• Atrial Fibrillation in the Hospitalized Patient.
• Practical Approach to the Outpatient with Dementia.
• Strategies to Address the Issue of Preventable Hospital Readmissions.
|Contact No. :||941-388-1766
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Fees - Regular Registration||02 Jun,2019||USD 949.00|
|Advanced Practitioner Fees - Regular Registration||02 Jun,2019||USD 799.00|
|Resident Fees - Regular Registration||02 Jun,2019||USD 849.00|