PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education Summit Midwest is organized by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and will be held from Sep 20 - 22, 2019 at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center, Oak Brook, Illinois, United States of America.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care health care professionals.
CME/CECH Credit Hours:
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has estimated this activity for a maximum of 16 continuing education contact hours.
The PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education Summit Midwest 2019 is the first conference designed especially for VA and non-VA residents, residency directors, and attendings at teaching hospitals across the country. Only podiatric residents, residency directors, and attendings at teaching hospitals will be allowed to attend this unique event. The goal of the conference is to bring surgical residents, residency directors, and attendings at teaching hospitals from the Midwest region of the country to the western region. The conference is accredited by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and the 230 attendees that are expected will receive 16 CME credits and also receive state-of-the-art training and updates on surgical procedures, advanced wound care, and new techniques in healing the lower extremity.
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease.
• Identify different wound care techniques as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with carious internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
• Evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcomes data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||561 998 7556
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Podiatrists - Non-Residency Affiliated Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 149.00|
|Attendings - Residency Affiliated Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 149.00|
|Other Healthcare Professionals Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 499.00|
|Program Coordinators Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 149.00|
|Alliance Partners Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 99.00|
|Students Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||Free|
|Residents - Complimentary Registration and Hotel||19 Sep,2019||Free|
|Residency Directors Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||Free|
|Guest Registration Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 249.00|