Practical Neuropathology for Todays Practice
Practical Neuropathology for Todays Practice is organized by United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and will be held from May 22 - 24, 2019 at USCAP West, Palm Springs, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Neuropathology cases provide a particular challenge for practicing surgical pathologists because they are less common than cases from other organ systems, typically comprising fewer than 1% of cases in most practices, and are relatively more complex. Consequently, pathologists have less experience with neuropathology which translates to less comfort in making diagnoses. These mentoring sessions with experts are intended to provide practicing pathologists and pathologists-in-training with strategies relating to how to approach a case, differential diagnostic considerations, ancillary testing useful to resolving differential diagnoses, and the clinical implications of their diagnostic decisions. This is your opportunity to increase your comfort level, confidence and expertise in the interpretation and classification of neuropathology cases you will inevitably see in your diverse practices.
• Develop an approach to handling commonly encountered lesions of the central nervous system
• Learn how to generate differential diagnoses for neuropathologic cases encountered in routine practice
• Understand how effectively to employ ancillary testing to resolve differential diagnostic possibilities
• Refine communication skills in conveying important information in the final report of neuropathologic lesions
• Increase confidence and comfort in dealing with neuropathology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||7603276777
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Practicing Pathologist - Conference Fee||21 May,2019||USD 999.00|
|Non-Member Trainee - Conference Fee||21 May,2019||USD 699.00|
|Member Practicing Pathologist - Conference Fee||21 May,2019||USD 749.00|
|Member Trainee - Conference Fee||21 May,2019||USD 529.00|