Pan African Travel Medicine Congress is organized by South African Society of Travel Medicine (SASTM) and will be held from Oct 16 - 18, 2019 at InterContinental Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
• What is travel medicine?
• Establishing a travel medicine clinic
• The pre- and post-travel consultation
• Immunology and vaccine considerations
• Food and water-borne diseases
• Vector-borne diseases
• Visiting friends and relatives
• Altitude medicine
• Hajj travel
• Psychological health of travellers
• Travel for work
• Travel medicine: Challenging cases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+27 (0)11 025 3297
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctors and Pharmacists - Conference Fee||15 Oct,2019||USD 110.00|
|Nurses and Allied Health Practitioners - Conference Fee||15 Oct,2019||USD 90.00|
|Participants outside of Africa - Conference Fee||15 Oct,2019||USD 200.00|