Paediatric Sleep Disorders Symposium is organized by Ping Healthcare Pte Ltd and will be held on Jun 01, 2019 at Prince of Wales Hospital, Sha Tin, Hong Kong, China.
APPSA is a select group of physicians from the Asia Pacific region who are experts in the field of baby and child sleep. We have come together with the purpose of expanding our scientific understanding of sleep, and spreading this knowledge to pediatricians and mothers via publications and educational programmes. Through this effort, we hope to continuously improve the quality of our childrens’ sleep, an activity which comprises more than 1/3 of their young lives.
• How to prepare an infant for a good night sleep?
• When is adenotonsillectomy indicated in a child with sleep apnoea?
• Sleep medicine in paediatric palliative care.
• Help, my teenage boy won’t sleep at night!
• Infant sleep: impact of sleep on future development / crosscultural differences.
• OSA: myofunction therapy – does it work and the mechanism behind it / AHI cut-off to decide treatment should be changed / complications associated with childhood OSA.
• Adolescents’ sleep: delayed sleep phase / consequences of sleep deprivation / evidence of delaying school start time.
Time : 2pm to 5pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||91509270
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Normal Fee||31 May,2019||HKD 400.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||30 Apr,2019||HKD 300.00|