Orofacial Pain Beyond TMD is organized by Dr. Travel Seminars, LLC and will be held from Dec 22 - 29, 2019 at Allure of the Seas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 16 CE credits.
Course Outline and Objectives:
Orofacial Pain is the branch of dentistry that deals with the evaluation, diagnosis and management of orofacial pain disorders. This includes a wide array of disorders such as post-operative pain, temporomandibular disorders, neuropathic pain or headaches. Sometimes malignancy may manifest as orofacial pain.
An orofacial pain clinician is able to evaluate and diagnose by conducting a thorough interview and examination, reviewing the imaging studies, laboratory tests. The astute orofacial pain clinician is often a consultant to other dentists and physicians.
After completing this post-graduate level course, you will learn to:
• Have an understanding of the various types of orofacial pain disorders
• Understand basic pain physiology
• Diagnose various types of temporo-mandibular disorders including arthrogenous and myogenous TMD's
• Have an understanding of various types of neuropathic pain disorders such as neuralgias, neuropathies and burning mouth syndrome
• Understand the relationship between sleep and pain
• Understand how headache disorders may manifest as a toothache
• The psychology of the chronic pain patient
• Avoid legal entanglements by accurate diagnosis and treatment
* Discounted fee based upon purchase with vacation package. If purchased separately, please add $400 to the fee.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(732) 972-4554
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Registration Seminar Fee*||21 Dec,2019||USD 795.00|
|Dental Hygienists Seminar Fee*||21 Dec,2019||USD 495.00|
|Students, Residents, and Office Personnel Seminar Fee*||21 Dec,2019||USD 145.00|