Orbital Oncology and Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach is organized by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and will be held from Jan 25 - 27, 2019 at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Trainees, Physician Assistants and Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The course will bring oculoplastics and orbital surgeons together with experts from various oncologic disciplines to highlight the latest management options for tumors of the orbit, eyelid, and adnexal structures and oculofacial reconstructive surgery in cancer patients.
• Case presentation Sessions and multi-disciplinary panel discussion
• Multidisciplinary management of orbital tumors
• Surgical and non-surgical treatment of eyelid and periocular carcinomas
• Reconstructive options for complex orbital, eyelid and facial defects in cancer patients
• Global health and humanitarian projects in oculofacial plastic surgery
• Utilize surgical techniques for surgical management for tumors of the orbit, eyelid and facial region (Knowledge, Competence, Performance);
• Select patients that may be appropriate for non-surgical targeted treatments for patients with advanced carcinomas of the orbit or periorbital region (Knowledge, Competence, Performance);
• Utilize the information provided in the course to select patients who may benefit from adjuvant radiation therapy after surgery for eyelid and lacrimal gland carcinomas (Knowledge, Competence, Performance;
• Incorporate complex surgical techniques for reconstructing orbital and periorbital repair (Knowledge, Competence, Performance, Patient Outcomes);
• Question and answer
• Case studies
• Panel discussion
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||01223 216376|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||01 Apr,2019||USD 0.00|
|Physician Trainees Early Fee||01 Apr,2019||USD 0.00|
|NPs, PAs Early Fee||01 Apr,2019||USD 0.00|
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Duncan Building (CPB), Floor 8, Rooms 1-8, 1155 Pressler St.
Houston, Texas, United States of America
Wyndham Houston - Medical Center Hotel & Suites,
6800 Main St,
Houston, Texas, United States of America 77030,