NP Review & Clinical Update is organized by Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA) and will be held from Jul 10 - 11, 2019 at Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California, United States of America.
2019 FNP Review Course (Program ID #s 2018-12-01Pa, 2018-12-01Pb) is approved for 32.5 contact hours (14.5 hours of Pharmacology). AGNP Review Course (Program ID #s 2018-12-02Pa, 2018-12-02Pb) is approved for 29.5 contact hours (15 hours of Pharmacology).
The 2019 course program features the following:
• 2 days of live lectures encompassing content covered on the AANP and ANCC exams
• For FNP candidates, videotaped lectures on pediatrics and child growth and development; accessible after the 2-day course
• For AGNP candidates, videotaped lectures on healthy aging/pathology of aging and prescribing for older adults; accessible after the 2-day course
• Bonus video content on the essentials of office procedures
• Bonus video content on entry-to-practice requirements
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 899-4502|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|FNP/Adult/Gero NP Early Fee||29 May,2019||USD 500.00|
|FNP/Adult/Gero NP Conference Fee||09 Jul,2019||USD 550.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news