North American Skull Base Society (NASBS) 29th Annual Meeting is organized by North American Skull Base Society (NASBS) and will be held from Feb 15 - 17, 2019 at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
February 13-14, 2019
Pre-Meeting Dissection Course
Program Co-Chairs: Paul Gardner, MD & Arturo Solares, MD
February 14, 2019
Pituitary Education Day
Program Chair: Edward R. Laws, Jr., MD, FACS
Program Co-Chair: Mary Lee Vance, MD
Program Co-Chair: Luigi Cavallo, MD
February 14, 2019
Skull Base Primer Course
Program Chair: Lois Chambless, MD
• Otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, neurosurgeons, reconstructive surgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologists, medical oncologists, physical rehabilitation physicians, ophthalmologists, neurologists, maxillofacial surgeons, maxillofacial prosthodontists and endocrinologists.
• Targeted allied health professionals include physical therapists, oncology nurses, oral health specialists, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists,optometrists and psychologists.
• Understand and explain most recent recommendations for management of skull base pathology.
• Describe recent advances in instrumentation and technology in skull base surgery.
• Gain knowledge in challenging skull base pathology from experienced leaders in the field.
• Collaborate in multidisciplinary working groups to identify state of the art management for select skull base pathology.
• To gain knowledge on optimal technical surgical management of complex skull base pathology through video analysis and expert critique of intraoperative video.
• Establish consensus statement on management of complex skull base pathology through review of existing medical literature.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|NASBS Visiting Physician (Non-Member) Fee||11 Feb,2019||USD 975.00|
|Allied Health Professional Fee||11 Feb,2019||USD 485.00|
|NASBS Member Fee||11 Feb,2019||USD 775.00|
|Resident Fee||11 Feb,2019||USD 485.00|
|Fellow Fee||11 Feb,2019||USD 360.00|
|Medical Student Fee||11 Feb,2019||USD 485.00|