Night Duty Nursing Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Mar 14 - 15, 2019 at Oaks on Collins, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
Because night duty nurses usually practice in less resourced situations, as well as in the dark of night, they experience a range of particular challenges, including people who rapidly become unwell. Attend this conference and learn about:
• Clinical deterioration at night
• How to assess the skin in five minutes
• Troubleshooting venous access devices
• New evidence on the effects of sleep disturbance
• Finding the time to learn - how to stay up to date at night
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues.
Need for Program:
Nurses who practice at night may find it more difficult to access education that specifically relates to their work environment. Their challenges may involve reduced availability of resources; increased risk; untoward clinical problems; and patients who are sleeping rather than engaging in daytime schedules, which makes observation more complex. Evidence-based knowledge of a nurse at night is crucial for confident, safe, and effective decision-making.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this education is to provide a program that focuses specifically on the needs of nurses who work regular or occasional night shifts.
• Engage in meaningful dialogue with colleagues to improve safety and quality of patients throughout the 24-hour continuum of care
• Provide up-to-date evidence-based clinical care that relates to a range of conditions that can be problematic at night
• Improve patient safety and reduce errors at night through knowledge of commonly administered medicines
• Use information relating to your professional education requirements to enhance professional development
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||13 Mar,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||13 Mar,2019||AUD 460.00|