National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) 38th Annual Conference is organized by National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) and will be held from Nov 05 - 08, 2019 at Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America.
Pre-conference Symposia - Earn up to: 5.00 Contact Hours
General Sessions - Earn up to: 20.50 Contact Hours
Sponsored Meal Sessions - Earn up to: 4.50 Contact Hours
Post-conference Symposia - Earn up to: 3.00 Contact Hours
What Will You Gain?
The NSGC Annual Conference showcases advancements across the breadth of the genetic counseling profession to provide education and build community. Attendees will gain knowledge of clinical and scientific best practices and insights into emerging research. The conference provides a unique opportunity to engage and network with colleagues and pursue professional development.
Conference Educational Objectives:
• Incorporate recent developments and technologies in genetics and genomics into genetic counseling best practices.
• Highlight emerging research by genetic counselors.
• Discuss the effect of ethical, legal and social issues on the practice of genetic counseling in a variety of settings.
• Support the promotion of our shared genetic counseling skills, history and core values in a variety of professional settings.
• Illustrate the use of advanced counseling techniques and application of counseling theory in the field of genetic counseling.
Pre-Conference Symposia will be held on Nov 06, 2019
Post-Conference Symposia will be held on Nov 08, 2019
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.