National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists (NAOT) Workshop in San Francisco
National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists (NAOT) Workshop is organized by National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists (NAOT) and will be held from Nov 02 - 03, 2019 at Holiday Inn & Suites San Mateo San Francisco, San Mateo, California, United States of America.
Continuing Education (CEUs/CMEs):
The Casting & Splinting Skills Workshop has applied for CEUs/CMEs for the following credentials:
• 10.25 Category 1 CEUs for OTC
• 10.25 CMEs for OPA-C/OA-C
• 10 CEUs for ATC*
• 12 CMEs for PA-C
• 12 Scientific CEUs for BOC Orthotists, Prosthetists, and Orthotic Fitters
Typical Course Outline:
• Basic Casting & Splinting
• Demonstration of Upper Extremity Casting & Splinting
• Upper Extremity
○ Short Arm Cast
○ Short Arm Thumb Spica
○ Short Arm Volar Splint
○ Short Arm Thumb Spica Splint
○ Sugar Tong Splint
• Hands-on Upper Extremity
• Demonstration of Lower Extremity Casting & Splinting
• Lower Extremity
○ Short Leg Cast
○ Long Leg Cylinder
○ Posterior Stirrup Splinting
• Hands-on Lower Extremity
• Cast Complications
• Demonstration of Intermediate & Advanced Casting & Splinting Applications
○ Upper & Lower Extremity Applications
○ Muenster Cast
○ Boxers Cast and Radial/Ulnar Gutter Splints
• Demonstrate proper casting technique for application and removal of upper and lower extremity casts and splints (achieve through lecture, demonstration, and hands-on practice).
• Recognize indications for various types of cast/splint treatment.
• Identify best practices for cast application and removal.
• Identify casting/splinting complications and their possible solutions.
• Learn proper patient care protocols.
NOTE:The NAOT Regular Member ($399.00 (USD)) is available to members only. On Sale
|Contact No. :||(630) 313-4625
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|NonMember - Early Bird Fee||18 Oct,2019||USD 450.00|
|Additional Person From Same Office - Early Bird Fee||18 Oct,2019||USD 350.00|