National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (NAMDRC) 42nd Annual Meeting and Educational Conference
National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (NAMDRC) 42nd Annual Meeting and Educational Conference is organized by National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (NAMDRC) and will be held from Mar 14 - 16, 2019 at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, Sonoma, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, pharmacists, nurses and non-physicians who work in the areas of Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.75 Credits
This conference is designed to provide meeting registrants with a broad cross section of clinical information as well as to identify on-going health policy issues that should serve as an excellent educational opportunity.
The conference will include: new data on ICU liberation and the ABCDEF bundle and ICU delirium in ventilated patients; managing severe hypoxemic respiratory failure; central sleep apnea; challenges in critical care dealing with spontaneous ventilation in lung injury, ECMO and other areas; the role of long term acute care; optimizing oxygen therapy; pharmacological therapy in COPD; new approaches to the management of acute pulmonary embolism; the role of interventional pulmonary in the management of cancer; a surgical approach to OSA and sarcoidosis.
At the conclusion of this educational conference, the participant should be better able to:
• identify clinical and management issues related to current practice of respiratory, critical care and sleep medicine;
• explain and illustrate key specific advances and changes in the fields of pulmonary medicine;
• summarize and critique recent key studies related to the fields of pulmonary medicine;
• recognize the impact of regulation and legislation on clinical practice;
• apply new information to the respective clinical practices of meeting attendees;
• promote the highest quality and standards of respiratory care delivery.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members -Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 600.00|
|NAMDRC Members -Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 400.00|
|New Members - Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 200.00|
|Fellowship - Early Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 175.00|
|Spouse/Guest Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 200.00|