Book your place in Exhibition Area in
Middle East International Maternal Fetal Medicine Congress
26 -27 Sep. 2019, Riyadh, KSA
Why Should Your Company Participate?
• Connect with key industry decision makers, researchers and clinicians.
• Exhibit and distribute your marketing and promotional materials.
• Increase your Brand equity and promote new product and services.
• Build new Business and maintain existing relationships.
The Conference offers the opportunity to build associations with key industry decision makers. We invite you to join us and become part of this Exciting event.
Our sponsorship team is ready to tailor a package that suits your needs, reflects your company image and fits in with your budget.
Pre - Conference Workshops: Sep 25
Post - Conference Workshops: Sep 28
• Debates in Hot Topics in Obstetrics
• Management Update in Maternal Medicine
• Advances in Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy
• Prenatal Genetics Controversies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||00966560990256
September 20, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 1000.00|
|Non Physician - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 800.00|
|Fellows/ Residents/ Medical students - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 800.00|
|Pre/ Post Workshops - Advanced Ultrasound in OB/GYN - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 1400.00|
|Pre/ Post Workshops - Fetal Echocardiography - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 1400.00|
|Pre/ Post Workshops - Ultrasound Guided Invasive Procedures - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 1200.00|
|Pre/ Post Workshops - Critical Care Obstetrics - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Pre/ Post Workshops - Surgical Management of PPH - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|
|Pre/ Post Workshops - CTG MASTERCLASS - Late Fee||25 Sep,2019||USD 700.00|