Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-Chip is organized by Select Biosciences India Pvt. Ltd. and will be held from Sep 12 - 13, 2019 at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
We, at SELECTBIO, are delighted to announce the 5th edition of its highly cherished event "Microfluidics & Lab-on-a-Chip" scheduled to be held on September 12-13, 2019 in Mumbai, India. Like the last year event in Mumbai, where we had participation from over 10 countries, for this event also we plan to engage an expert panel comprising of scientists from across the Globe to present their expertise in the related fields.
Miniaturization, requiring the use of Microfluidics or Lab-on-a-Chip Technology has proven to have a specific advantage in expediting early stages of the drug discovery process, an extension of bioassay and cell biology possibilities, better separation techniques, relatively accurate modeling of physiological situations and systematic high-volume testing.
The event will be co-located with our 7th International Conference "Flow Chemistry India 2019 " in Mumbai, India. Running alongside the Microfluidics, and Lab-on-a-Chip conference will be an Exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated services within these fields. It will be a unique meeting for companies to promote equipment and technology. We invite technology companies to participate in this conference and get the opportunity to network with your prospective clients in person.
• Applications of Microfluidics & Lab-on-a-Chip
○ Chemical synthesis, Drug Discovery & Development
○ Biomarkers, Circulating Tumor Cells & Single Cell Analysis
○ Biofabrication, Bioprinting & Disease Modelling
○ Diagnostic Devices and Applications
○ Food, Water, Environment Testing using Microfluidics
○ Nanofluidics and Analytical Nanotechnology
• Droplet-based, Digital, Centrifugal Microfluidics
• Microfabrication Material, Technologies & Approaches
• Optofluidics, Plasmonic and Bioimaging Devices
• Organ-on-a-Chip, Body-on-a-Chip
• Paper-based Devices
• Commercial Microfluidics/LOAC Devices
○ Development, Case-studies & Showcase
• Overseas Industry Delegate $ 600
• Overseas Academic Delegate $ 400
• Overseas Pre Doctoral Student $ 200
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||7696025050
August 31, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Delegate Fee||11 Sep,2019||INR 10000.00|
|Industry Delegate Fee||11 Sep,2019||INR 20000.00|
|Indian Business Delegate Fee||11 Sep,2019||INR 30000.00|
|Pre-Doctoral Student Delegate Fee||11 Sep,2019||INR 4000.00|
|Pre-Doctoral Oral Presenter Fee||11 Sep,2019||INR 5000.00|
|Pre-Doctoral Poster Presenter Fee||11 Sep,2019||INR 4500.00|