Medicare Boot Camp® - Hospital Version (BLR) S is organized by New York Media Technologies (NYMT) - NY and will be held from Dec 02 - 06, 2019 at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Who should attend?
• Finance and reimbursement personnel
• Case Managers
• Chargemaster personnel
• Billers and coders
• Medical records/health information personnel
• Clinical department personnel
• Provider-based clinic personnel
• Revenue managers
• Compliance officers and auditors
• Registration personnel
• Medicare Advantage and MAC personnel
• Healthcare lawyers, consultants, and CPAs
• Legal department personnel
Gain insight into the CMS initiatives affecting your revenue in 2019 by joining the nation’s leading Medicare experts for the Medicare Boot Camp® - Hospital Version.
From changes to the inpatient-only list to new guidance on charity care and pressure on drug payments, it’s the finest details of recent CMS updates that may cause compliance traps in 2019. Delve into the details of regulatory changes to understand the revenue implications and implement the new guidance. Medicare Boot Camp - Hospital Version unlocks all of the answers to your Medicare questions by teaching you the latest rules and their application.
Medicare Boot Camp - Hospital Version prepares you to better manage your revenue cycle and government audits by focusing on real guidance from CMS. You’ll leave class ready to make improvements that will strengthen reimbursement and compliance for your hospital or health system. And you’ll have the research tools and skills at your fingertips to answer your own Medicare questions long after the Boot Camp is over.
Comprehensive sections explain the complexities of:
• The 2-midnight benchmark and presumption
• Coverage under NCDs, LCDs, and CED
• Inpatient order requirements Inpatient-only procedures, including changes for 2019
• Outpatient coverage and physician supervision
• Observation coverage, billing, and payment
• Correct use of condition codes 44 and W2
• NCCI edits, including PTP edits and MUEs
• Payment under the OPPS and IPPS
• Patient deductible and copayment amounts
• ABNs, HINNs and billing non-covered services
• Medicare websites and resources
You will leave this program knowing how to:
• Prevent inpatient denials
• Conduct compliant "self-audits" for Part B inpatient payment
• Properly use and bill for observation services
• Research and resolve claim edits that delay revenue
• Prevent outpatient denials and missed revenue
• Implement best practices to get the revenue you deserve while staying in compliance
See the HCPro difference for yourself!
• Focus on the actual rules: Learn how to find and apply CMS rules and guidelines to ensure hospital services furnished to Medicare beneficiaries are billed accurately and appropriately.
• Tools and skills to navigate Medicare rules: Our instructors provide valuable tools and resources that will help you prioritize and research Medicare questions long after the Boot Camp ends.
• Hands-on learning: Attendees work a set of exercises/case studies after each module to ensure they understand the concepts and know how to apply them to real-world situations.
Small class size: A low participant-to-teacher ratio is guaranteed.
• Highly rated, well-established program: Participants consistently give the course an overall rating of 4.75 or higher (on a 5.0 scale). We currently conduct more than 30 Medicare Boot Camp courses each year.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Locate key sources of Medicare authority on the Internet
• Interpret Medicare guidance and apply it to the services provided
• Describe how Medicare covers inpatient and outpatient services at hospitals
• Describe limitations on coverage under the Medicare program
• Recognize the effect of coding rules on the services the provider reports
• Explain how Medicare pays for inpatient and outpatient services
• Explain Medicare deductibles and copayments for hospital inpatient and outpatient services
• Employ inpatient and outpatient status rules and regulation
|Contact No. :||+15109561719
+1 929 900 1853
November 25, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||25 Nov,2019||USD 1689.00|