Joint Meeting of the 37th Congress of the International Society of Blood Purification (ISBP) and the 22nd Annual Conference of the Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI) is organized by CIMGlobal and will be held from Sep 18 - 21, 2019 at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
India is on the cusp of adopting the newest in extracorporeal therapies for both renal and non- renal indications, and this will be a rare opportunity for the Indian nephrologists and critical care practitioners to learn, interact and make acquaintances with World leaders who have practical experience in these therapies. Intensive Care Nephrology has come of age in India and working as a team with the Intensivists will help us elevate our standard of care to world class levels.
The International Society of Blood Purification is dedicated to the following Topics and Issues:
• Development, improvement and dosing of extracorporeal and peritoneal treatment modalities of acute and terminal renal failure.
• Monitoring and control systems of extracorporeal therapies of renal failure. Vascular access for hemodialysis.
• Evaluation and comparative interpretation of longterm results of renal replacement therapies.
• Economical issues of renal replacement therapy.
• Pathogenesis and prevention of detrimental biological processes in the patient induced by renal replacement therapy.
• Pathogenesis and prevention of longterm complications of survival on regular renal replacement therapy such as:
○ Cardiovascular disease
○ Renal osteodystrophy
• New and future technologies and principles of blood purification and organ replacement (including indications outside nephrology).
• Extracorporeal, pharmacological and newer techniques in the management of Sepsis.
• Other extracorporeal management of renal & non renal indications such as Apheresis, ECMO
• Novel approaches towards taking care of the critically ill patient in the ICU, the symbiosis of the ICU Physician & the Nephrologist.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+91-40 65 16 28 46
June 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|ISBP plus PDSI Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||INR 18000.00|
|ISBP Only Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||INR 15000.00|
|PDSI Only Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||INR 10000.00|
|Students/ Residents /Registrars /Nurses/Technicians Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||INR 7000.00|
|Accompanying Person Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||INR 5000.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|ISBP plus PDSI Early Fee||31 May,2019||INR 15000.00|
|ISBP Only Early Fee||31 May,2019||INR 12000.00|
|PDSI Only Early Fee||31 May,2019||INR 7000.00|
|Students/ Residents /Registrars /Nurses/Technicians Early Fee||31 May,2019||INR 7000.00|
|Accompanying Person Early Fee||31 May,2019||INR 5000.00|