Introduction to Treating Sleep Apnea in Your Practice; From Getting Started to Medical Billing is organized by University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and will be held from Nov 08 - 09, 2019 at University of Detroit Mercy Corktown Campus School of Dentistry, Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12 CEUs.
The ADA guidelines on screening for SBD and the ACP paper on splint therapy require the general practitioner to understand medical and dental screening and treatment for sleep apnea. This overview will cover marketing, screening, communication, basic treatment philosophies, appliance choices, and medical billing along with the financial and emotional impact on your practice and team. Sleep medicine has progressed in both the diagnosis and treatment protocol and outcome predictability It is estimated the 25% of the population is at risk for this life-threatening condition and dentistry is at the front lines. This course is an overview to help you determine if you want to treat the patients that you screen. It is not a substitute for full training in sleep dentistry
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
• Gain a general understanding of the sleep-related conditions and the role of the dental team
• Survey and comparison of available treatment options, side effects, and their prevention
• Develop a matrix for marketing sleep appliance therapy to current patients and prospects
• Overview of the medical billing process and implementation into your practice
• Hands-on protocol for impressions, bite registration and appliance delivery
• Hands-on protocol for home sleep testing and monitoring of patient progress
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||313-494-6626
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Allied (attending with Dentist) Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 450.00|
|Detroit Mercy Alumni: Dentists Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 985.50|
|Allied (attending with Dentist) Fee||07 Nov,2019||USD 405.00|