International Neuroscience and Biological Psychiatry ISBS Symposium Translational Biological Psychiatry is organized by International Stress and Behavior Society (ISBS) and will be held on May 23, 2019 at Great Conference Hall of the NAS of Ukraine GP, Kiev, Ukraine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 CME credits.
Symposium will exchange and share the developing translational knowledgebase of the molecular and genetic link between biological psychiatry and behavior/neurobiology, with the particular focus on stress and stress-evoked neuropsychiatric disorders. Anyone interested in stress-related human or animal behaviors, neurobehavioral disorders and their mechanisms are welcome to join the symposium.
• clinical psychiatry and psychology of stress
• stress, fear; anxiety, PTSD, depression and psychoses
• neurogenetics of stress
• neuromediators and transporters, neurosteroids in the CNS
• neurochemistry and neurophysiology of stress
• neuropsychopharmacology and neuroendocrinology
• experimental models of behavior
• stress, memory and learning
• psychophysiology and neuropsychology
• general psychiatry and other brain/behavioral disorders
• neuroethology and human ethology
• gene x environment interactions
• translational research in biological psychiatry
• biomarkers of stress
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1 240 899 9571|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Individual registration Early Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 150.00|
|Students (under- and graduate/pre-doctoral) Early Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 90.00|
|Accompanying Persons Fee||22 May,2019||USD 60.00|