International Conference on First Aid & Life Saving (ICFALS) is organized by Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) and will be held on Feb 22, 2019 at Galle Face Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
This International Conference on First Aid & Life Saving (ICFALS 2019) under the theme of "Domestic Accidents | Awareness | Risks".
The aim of conference is to provide a platform for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss First Aid & Life-Saving. Please note that speakers are encouraged to submit a full paper before the conference.
Conference Scope :
• Legal Issues and Infection control
• DRSABCD action plan
• The principles of first aid and its applications
• Victim Assessment
• Recognition and management of emergency situations
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Defibrillation
• Treatment of shock, infection, fractures, bleeding, and burns
• • Emergencies due to lack of oxygen, excess heat or cold
• Management of common medical emergencies
• Treatment of poisoning including venomous bites and stings
Why do you participate?
• To present your research findings, ideas, innovations to others & it will help you to improve your image among industry leaders.
• To know about the industry trends, industry-current situation & changes happening in the industry & through that participant will be able to confront the problems in a better way.
• To maintain sound business connections with industry people and this will lead to maintaining good image.
• To enhance knowledge level through the ideas, findings, the experience of others & participant will be able to upgrade their position in industry.
• To contribute to the knowledge level of the management and economics subject areas.
• Free publications for selected research paper may be added value for your image & your reputation.
Registration Price :
For Foriegn Delegates (Presenter) - $290.
For Foriegn Student / Virtual Delegate - $250.
For Foriegn Delegate (Listener) - $230.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(+94) 773 940 838,
+94 112 849
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Delegates (Listener) - Registration Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 15000.00|
|Delegates (Presenter) - Registration Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 20000.00|
|Student / Virtual Delegate - Registration Fee||21 Feb,2019||LKR 15000.00|