International Conference on Drug Abuse Prevention and Illegal Drugs (ICDAPID) 2019 is organized by Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) and will be held on Aug 09, 2019 at Galle Face Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The ICDAPID provides valuable opportunity for academics, researchers,doctors, nurses,mentors, industry leaders, industry representatives, advanced students, and other persons who are interesting in the field on Drug abuse prevention and health and medicinearound worldwide to present their ideas, suggestions, research findings, experiences, innovations. Gathering of pool of human resources can easily identify changes happening in this field, trends, favorable & unfavorable factors affecting to the subject area, industry development factors, global changes etc.
Why do you participate?
• To present your research findings, ideas, innovations to others & it will help you to improve your image among industry leaders.
• To know about the industry trends, industry current situation & changes happening in the industry & through that participant will be able to confront the problems in better way.
• To maintain sound business connections with industry people and this will lead to maintain good image.
• To enhance knowledge level through the ideas, findings, experience of others & participant will be able to upgrade their position in industry.
• To contribute to the knowledge level of the management and economics subject areas.
• Free publications for selected research paper may be added value for your image & your reputation.
Conference Scope :
• Drug Addiction.
• Types of Drugs.
• Symptoms of Drug Abuse.
• Effects of Drug Abuse.
• Health Risk of Drug Abuse.
• How to Help an Alcoholic.
• Illegal Drugs.
• Drugs and The Brain.
• Drugged Driving.
• Sports and Drugs.
• Workplace Drug Abuse.
• Teen Drug Abuse.
• Women and Drugs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+94 773 940 838
July 02, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate (Listener) Fee||20 Jul,2019||USD 230.00|
|Delegate (Presenter) Fee||20 Jul,2019||USD 290.00|
|Student / Virtual Delegate Fee||20 Jul,2019||USD 250.00|
27 Ramakrishna Rd,
Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka ,
+94 112 058 392
The Steuart by Citrus,
01, 45 Hospital Ln,
Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka 00100,
+94 115 575 575
Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka 00300,
+94 112 550 660