International Conference on Community Medicine and Public Health (ICCMPH) is organized by Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) and will be held on Feb 22, 2019 at Galle Face Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Theme - Public Health for Human well-being
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss Community Medicine and Public Health.
Conference Scope :
• Communities and Environments.
• Medical Product Safety.
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
• Occupational disease.
• Alternative Medicine.
• Infectious Disease.
• Communicable Disease.
• Public Health Promotion and Education.
• Health Education.
• Nutrition and Dietetics.
• Mental health epidemiology.
• Non-Communicable Disease.
• Family Planning.
• Reproductive and Child Health.
• Bio-Medical Waste.
• Injury Prevention & Control.
• DRSABCD action plan.
• Lifestyle Medicine.
Why do you participate?
• To present your research findings, ideas, innovations to others & it will help you to improve your image among industry leaders.
• To know about the industry trends, industry-current situation & changes happening in the industry & through that participant will be able to confront the problems in a better way.
• To maintain sound business connections with industry people and this will lead to maintaining a good image.
• To enhance knowledge level through the ideas, findings, the experience of others & participant will be able to upgrade their position in the industry.
• To contribute to the knowledge level of the management and economics subject areas.
• Free publications for selected research paper may be added value for your image & your reputation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+94773940838
December 31, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate (Listener) - Fee||21 Feb,2019||USD 230.00|
|Delegates (Presenter) - Fee||21 Feb,2019||USD 290.00|
|Student / Virtual Delegate - Fee||21 Feb,2019||USD 250.00|