Innovations in Recovery (IIR) is organized by Foundations Recovery Network (FRN) and will be held from Apr 16 - 19, 2019 at Hotel Del Coronado, San Diego, California, United States of America.
Who Should Attend :
Behavioral Health Professionals
• Business development
• Case managers/discharge planners
• Clinical directors
• Executive management
• Alumni services
• Private practices
• EAP specialists
• Social Workers
Addiction Industry Specialists
• Ancillary Services
• Detoxification Services
• Financial Services
• Healthcare Marketers
• Outpatient Treatment Centers
• Private Practices
• Residential Treatment Centers
• Sober Living Facilities
• Recovery Residences
What Is Innovations in Recovery?
Focused on exploring new and emerging modalities and proven approaches to substance abuse and co-occurring treatment, the Innovations in Recovery conference also highlights breakthroughs in complex mental health disorders and process addictions. The primary goal of IIR is to equip treatment professionals and organizations to effectively meet the needs of specialized clients and demographics and to inform them of the latest business trends and topics impacting the industry.
Learning Objectives at Innovations in Recovery :
• Provide strategies and best practices for treating substance use disorders, mental health disorders, process addictions, traumatic history, and unwilling populations
• Identify case-specific strategies for providing successful continuous care planning
• Discuss holistic and non-traditional treatment approaches
• Determine best practices for treating specialty populations such as the LGBTQ community, senior citizens, adolescents and professionals
• Define potential treatment difficulties and effective practices regarding treatment for specialty populations as well as ways to involve family members in treatment planning
• Provide updates about new and emerging substances being abused
• Address issues of stigmatization and community opposition toward behavioral healthcare and addiction recovery
• Offer insight on ethical issues relating to urinalysis, billing, patient brokering and patient-to-staff and staff-to-staff relationships
• Upon completion of the conference, go to http://FOU.CMECertificateOnline.com
• Click on the “2019 Innovations In Recovery” link.
• Select the sessions you attended and complete the evaluation.
• A certificate will be made available for you to print, and a copy will be emailed to you.
Questions? Email Certificate@AmedcoEmail.com
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Conference Attendee: General Conference Admission - Early Fee||15 Feb,2019||USD 449.00|
|Conference Attendee: Single Day - Early Fee||15 Feb,2019||USD 199.00|
|Conference Attendee: Senior/Military (with valid ID) - Early Fee||15 Feb,2019||USD 349.00|
|Conference Attendee: Student (with valid ID) - Early Fee||15 Feb,2019||USD 249.00|
|Conference Attendee: Friday Keynote session ONLY||12 Apr,2019||USD 20.00|