Innovation and Technology in Rehabilitation Medicine Conference 2019
Innovation and Technology in Rehabilitation Medicine Conference 2019 is organized by Medetarian Conferences Organizing (MCO) and will be held from Nov 07 - 08, 2019 at Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The theme for this year is “Exploring Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality in Rehabilitation Medicine,” and will focus on innovation in Rehabilitation Medicine through recent research and clinical advances and novel tools and technologies. The conference includes multidisciplinary engagement from renowned academic researchers, clinical practitioners and industrial entrepreneurs/ stakeholders.
The program emphasizes a strong scientific and clinical content with a great interest for physicians, biomedical engineers, physiotherapists, rehabilitation specialists and various professionals in the field of medical rehabilitation.
Who Should Attend?
• Specialty Physicians
• Medical Practitioners
• General Physicians
• Biomedical Engineers
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Occupational Therapists
• Alternative Medicine Practitioners
• Allied Health Professionals such as
• Radiology and imaging personnel
• Sonographers, rehabilitation Counselling
• Experts and Dietetics
• Review the innovative protocols, methodologies, assistive tools and technologies towards quantitative assessment in Rehabilitation Medicine
• Discuss the recent research and a key technologies in developing robots for a wide range of medical rehabilitation activities
• Explore the current medical treatments available in the market from conventional versus the advanced technologies
• Outline the collaboration of medical establishment with academic research that aims to meet the emerging needs of Rehabilitation Medicine in the market
|Contact No. :||+971 02 658 8717
+971 02 627 5509
+971 55 586 0152
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|